Our IoT platform is an umbrella automation platform covering various solutions that can be selected per customer needs. This platform consists of three main components, completely designed, built and integrated by our team of engineers:
1) IoT devices for acquisition of sensor data and controlling automation appliances. These devices are based on different micro-controllers and communication modules (e.g. Wi-Fi, GPRS, RF, NB-IoT).
2) A fully-redundant web site for storage, presentation of sensor data, controlling automation appliances, users/devices registration and reporting. It includes a administration dashboard, automation control application and appropriate databases.
3) A mobile application, enabling the user, among other things, to register IoT devices through scanning the QR code, read the statuses and control the registered devices.
DamaPlant solution enables a complete greenhouse management, plants’ fertilization and irrigation. Using proper sensors, electromagnetic solenoid water valves and electromotors it provides regulation of climatic conditions, fertilization and irrigation of the plants in the greenhouse, controlled by user actions defined in the application.
DamaMatic solution enables an efficient automation of various appliances by integrating different off-the-shelf sensors for measuring Air quality and pollution, Temperature, Humidity, Air Pressure, as well as devices for AC power switching, AC power metering and Fleet Management.
Moreover, new IoT devices can be seamlessly added to this versatile, easy to scale platform according specific requirements. We would be glad to help design and deploy this IoT platform tailored to your needs.
Our Property Management System enables the customer to have instantaneous and complete view of their real estate and accompanying attributes. The software features the following main modules:
1) A graphical view of all real estate properties on a map. The special (geometric) data about properties are retrieved from a state Cadaster information system via proper interfaces.
2) Presentation of cadastral attributes, such as property list, cadastral parcel number, ownership, retrieved from a state Cadaster information system via web services.
3) Presentation of specific attributes, such as purpose, year of building, number of employees, communication and communal infrastructure, etc.
4) Generation of reports and statistics, based on custom filters in the application and their export in files
5) Support for digital workflows related to property management, such as renting, mortgage, contracts, etc.
6) Administration module for managing users, roles and privileges